The Internal Control mission is to safeguard and improve FENDI. Risk Management, Innovation & Business Support to functions are the main streams leveraging on new technologies and disruptive strategies to let things happen. Quickly and trying to set automated controls.
For a period of time (6 months) the candidate will join the WW Internal Control Team based in Rome working on Global assignments, with the purpose to acquire practice and technical knowledge. He/she will be then based in Tokyo. The candidate, in coordination with HQ and the Japanese CFO, will:
- Audit. Perform operational audits focused on office, logistics, store audits, e-commerce, and remote sales practices with the purpose to identify any weakness. Audit shall be performed both according to group audit programs and self-developed ones. Self-developed are performed considering Business relevance/Financial/Reputational Impact-Probability and agreed with HQ.
- Propose solutions or improve Training to make the weak processes (if any) more robust taking advantage of.
- Share results with Management up to the President and HQ Stakeholders.
- Develop and keep update the Japan Country Risk Report.
- Collaborate in the development and broadcast of the (brief and simple) Policies and Procedures for the Office/Logistic community and Instructions for the Retail Community.
- Japanese mother tongue. English fluency mandatory.
- Experience of data analysis software (excel, analytics, statistical tools), presentations (PowerPoint) and videos recording are plus.
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Deliver Excellence (the FENDI Values). Professional Skepticism. Fast and self-learning attitude. Curiosity.
- Bachelor's degree Level Studies.
- At least 2 years experience. Prior retail or entrepreneurial experiences are plus.