The Internal Control Manager will be responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the global compliance and auditing programs for Benefit Cosmetics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the design of internal control activities, maintain and update key controls, ensure documentation reflects a high level of quality.
- Collaborate with process owners to build a solid understanding of company processes, assess existing risks and propose corrective actions in order to safeguard company assets.
- Prepare annual assessment of the effectiveness of internal controls under SOX Section 404 and LVMH Group's internal reporting.
- Propose and obtain validation on an audit plan for retail locations. Perform internal audit of retail locations, including annual implementation of retail self-audit tool and onsite audits when possible. Communicate results, proposed action plans and follow-ups.
- Maintain Corporate Internal Procedure manual and ensure updates are incorporated based on new Group guidance as well as new processes implemented from recent audit findings.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships within the Benefit and LVMH organizations. Bring internal control know-how to any new transformational project of the company.
- Other duties as assigned within the context of internal auditing and risk management
- College degree in finance, accounting or related fieldof 3 - 5 years of experience including public accounting and financial and operational auditing or relevant internal audit experience.
- A CPA or CIA is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about Sarbanes-Oxley and have had exposure to current IT technologies.
- Public Auditing experience.
- Background in ‘best in class' internal control procedures
- Must have strong analytical, computer (MS office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills; must be able to meet deadlines, possess a high degree of accuracy in work; detail oriented.