What responsibilities will you have?
Organize and supervise the internal control function in Europe including the preparation of the annual internal audit plan.
Review, develop and implement internal control policies, and proactively share best practices across all European markets.
Be a strong business partner to the European markets in cooperation with the local CFOs, and assist them during audit phases.
Animate the community of Internal Controllers across Europe.
Ensure that all Europeans entities are compliant with the local regulations (i.e. GDPR).
Participate in the update of MH Risk Assessment and conduct audit testing of potential risk areas.
Ensure that the crisis management documentation is updated on a regular basis and well known across the organization.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min. 3/4 years experience in a similar internal control role or in an external audit role in a Big Four.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships with many different stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to influence and recommend pragmatical solutions, within a context of complexity.
- Action oriented and a do-er, who enjoys also the technicalities and operational aspects of the job.
- Agility, flexibility and autonomy.
- Intergity and trust, and adherence to our values.
What opportunities can we offer to you?
You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. You will work with and learn from some of the most knowledgeable people in the wines & spirits industry, and you'll have access to training and learning tools to grow within your role and become a great ambassador for our brands.
You'll be exposed to career growth opportunities as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within the LVMH Group, and you'll receive a very competitive benefits package.