Under the responsibility of the Internal Control Manager of EMEA Zone, you will be responsible for the proper application and control of the internal processes in Stores, Countries and Zone Head Offices.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise the correct application of the internal processes.
- Ensure a regular communication to Countries and Stores, updating them on the key questions identified during internal audits.
- Develop and follow-up on Zone's KPI and dashboard.
- Conduct Operational reviews in Stores/Country and follow- up on the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Assist Countries to carry out and monitor the Risk & Control Assessment actions.
- Liaise between Countries and the Central Internal Control Department.
To be successful in this role, you will display a combination of the following skillset:
- Master's degree in Finance or Management.
- A previous 3-years' experience in a similar function and in an international environment.
- Rigorous and Analytical mind-set.
- Ability to work independently and to build trustworthy relationship thanks to an excellent interpersonal and communication effectiveness.
- Action oriented and problem-solving approach.
- Fluent English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- This position requires frequent travels.