We are seeking for a candidate with 3+ years of internal or external audit experience to join a challenging regional role in our Internal Control & Projects department based in Singapore.
Your responsibilities will be split between ensuring the right level of internal control and driving processes improvement within LFCS and conducting retail audits for perfumes and cosmetics brands across South East Asia.
1. Ensuring the right level of internal control within LVMH Fragrances & Cosmetics (LFCS)
- Coordinate Internal Control self-assessment and action plans implementation
- Coordinate yearly Internal Control self-assessment campaign.
- Identify main control gaps, formulate recommendations and work with the local teams to devise action plans to effectively address the gaps identified.
- Follow up on the latest actions plans within the various departments of the entity; and provide a clear picture of the progresses and status.
- Assist in internal control related ad-hoc projects and processes continuous improvement
- Drive process continuous improvement for LFCS, in particular via the automation of financial processes.
- Participate in the definition and testing of a Business Continuity Plan, including Emergency Response, Crisis Management and Business Recovery.
- Conduct audit checks in ERP system to validate Segregation of Duties. Frequently review automated workflows (access rights and validation strategies)
2. Conducting retail audit of perfumes and cosmetics brands across South East Asia
- Plan and execute retail audits
- Plan an audit schedule through risk assessment of points of sale across South East Asia and conduct audits accordingly to ensure compliance with SOP, retail guidelines and contractual agreements.
- Identify main control gaps, formulate recommendations and work with management to devise action plans to effectively address the gaps identified.
- Effectively communicate the results of the audits to local and regional Management through presentation and a comprehensive retail audit report.
- Provide support to stakeholders
- Review and improve boutiques SOP, ensuring consistency with Internal Control standards and LVMH retail guidelines.
- Conduct training, if necessary, to support new store openings or to strengthen internal control awareness of store staff/back office support functions.
- Assist Management to identify and monitor abnormal transactions to decrease noncompliance in sales activities and inventory management (e.g. develop a tool, data analytics).
- 3+ years of experience in external or internal audit or internal control. Experience with Enterprise Risk Management would be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of working time in the South-East Asia Region
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with all levels of management.
- Knowledge in ERP systems (SAP) and POS systems (WinPOS) would be a plus.
- Malay/Bahasa proficiency is a must due to a large focus on the Indonesia region
- Able to work at our office located at Pioneer