Our International PR Director is responsible for the global media communication of the Brand, including communication around CEO, products, events, ambassadors, partnerships, and special projects. Working closely with the management team and the broader sales, marketing and product teams, you will shape and roll out the key messages for the media and handle all press inquiries. Based at the TAG Heuer headquarters in La Chaux-de-Fonds, this position reports to the VP Marketing.
- Work closely with the marketing teams to maximize the press returns on their actions by building the right platforms and selecting the appropriate channels, both internationally and in the markets.
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure impactful and coordinated communication to support new product launches and showcase innovations
- Partner with VIP journalists and internal resources to develop in-depth content and determine the messaging axes to support the brand strategy.
- Organize the press conferences including rundowns and media interviews for international events; ensuring overall coordination of media presence and final content validation.
- Overview all press releases of the brand, international and local.
- To work closely with the Tag Heuer PR network in the countries to ensure good communication, and one global message on each local market
- To keep close contact with VIP journalists and develop/fine tune the global media database, diversifying the type of media and including new journalists.
- Handle all media requests reaching Tag Heuer HQ and coordinate the interview requests for the CEO and management
- Monitor and analyze the media coverage and clippings worldwide and update all parties on the PR returns.
- University degree
- 7-10 years experience in PR, preferably in a luxury / premium environment
- Established network of journalists
- French and English required