- Management of relations with product representatives of the main international newspapers.
- Management and coordination of product requests received from newspapers and from the offices of local subsidiaries and / or communication agencies.
- Supervision and coordination of the local internal Press day and external agencies
- Supervision of the publishing activities of the local offices / agencies to ensure compliance with the guidelines
- Management of the supplier' press review
- Coordination of the different local sample sets and related flows; management of sample orders and related inventory / returns at the end of the season
- Collaborates in setting up the showroom during press appointments
- Monitoring of the press review, drafting of reports on product / corporate editorial releases and special projects
- Support for events and Communication & Marketing activities
- Master Degree in Marketing Management or Luxory Fashion Management
- 3 / 4 years of experiences in international agencies and press office of international luxury and fashion companies
- Excellent PR skills
- Good knowledge of media on/off panorama, italian and international
- Very good writing skills
- Native Italian, fluent english and a third language knowledge will be appreciated.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility for business travels in Italy and abroad