TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
International Retail Trainer (M/F)
Full-Time - 100%
Reporting to the Training & Development Director, you are responsible to train and coach local trainers in their delivery of retail trainings, as well as ensure an efficient implementation of HQ-led initiatives within both wholesale and retail channels according to the global training strategy.
In collaboration with HQ and local teams, you be will in charge of:
- Assessing local retail competencies, propose action plans and ensure roll-out
- Training and coaching the local trainers to develop selling skills and client experience within our retail network
- Further develop and create new retail content for both online and offline training tools
- Delivering regional trainings for best wholesale and retail sales staff
- Co-hosting the annual Train-the-Trainer meeting, as well as sales staff HQ Manufacture visits
- Support countries in the delivery of product and selling skills trainings where needed
- Collect and consolidate local KPIs and feedback on a global level
The position is based at our Headquarters in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland however international travel will take up to 75% of your time.
Who we are looking for:
You have a true passion for people and learning and are able to pass on this passion to others.
You possess in-depth knowledge of the retail luxury world and its codes, ideally with an experience in watchmaking and have trained others on luxury retail selling techniques and have at least 7 years' experience in a regional or global function, with experience in coaching.
You are creative and innovative when it comes to training content design and delivery
You love presenting in front of others and communicating with different people from different cultures comes naturally for you.
You have an eye for details and know how to take the necessary initiatives to advance your projects in a dynamic environment.
Fluency in English is essential and knowledge of French or any other language is a plus.
You must also feel at ease using Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.