LVMH, world leader in luxury, is looking for an intern to join the Sales Department dedicated to the Hotel Line and Corporate Gift business of Acqua di Parma.
The intern, supporting the Hotel Line and Corporate Gift Manager, will be responsible for supporting the following activities:
- Management of a portfolio of clients (Luxury Hotels) on an international level, either in a directly way, mainly in Europe, either through local distributors in the rest of the world;
- Scouting of new potential clients and implementation of ad hoc commercial offers for the finalization of new Partnerships and global Agreements with International Luxury Hotel Groups;
- Maintenance and enforcement of existing Partnership's loyalty, through a daily careful and dedicated service;
- Development of local distributors agreed Business Plan in the areas they manage exclusively (Asia/Middle East and Turkey/US);
- Daily relations with the internal Customer Service, Logistics and Production, Controlling, Marketing, Communication, CRM and Merchandising Department;
- Daily analysis and monthly reporting of the worldwide Hotel business performance trend;
- Assisting budgeting activities and planning sessions;
- Economical University Degree;
- Excellent sales skills and relational skills;
- Fluent knowledge of English and a second foreign language is preferred;
- A previous sales experience preferred in the luxury business or in a multinational contest;
- Organizational skills, accuracy and timeliness;
- Focus on results;
- Strong analytic skills.