The International Tax Manager will support the LVMH Inc. tax team on all aspects of US international tax compliance and tax provisions as well as liaising with service providers and the underlying LVMH Group brands. Responsibilities also include the preparation and review of Local tax returns and tax provisions. Ideal candidate would have intermediate level of tax technology skills. This position will report to the International Tax Director.
- Prepare or review US international and foreign returns for business units including Forms 5471, 5472, 8858, 8865, and 1118.
- Assist in calculation and analysis of IRC section 861 expense allocation and apportionment of foreign tax credit.
- Manage and track attributes of CFCs including basis, E&P, tax pools, PTI, etc.
- Assist in preparing of other filings such as FBAR and Form 1042
- Prepare or review Local tax filings including income tax returns, and withholding tax returns, etc.
- Analysis of tax law changes, court decisions, proposed legislation, and other tax related developments for the US and Local countries.
- Involvement in the development and maintenance of tax technology
- Identify opportunities to streamline tax data
- Assist in planning and preparing US and Local tax provisions and disclosures for business units reporting packages
- Assist with deferred tax rolls and studies
- Liaise with International Tax Director in responding to general queries from business units on miscellaneous tax issues, e.g. withholding tax, etc.
- Assist with flow of information and reconciliations for US and non-US audits as well managing information flow form business units
- Prepare audit responses with assistance from International Tax Director and local finance teams
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of tax technology.
- Willing to learn and develop tax technology
Job Specific Qualifications and Experience:
- Accounting Degree (B.A.) from four-year college
- 5 years of US international tax experience. "Big 4" firm experience for at least 3 years.
- Knowledge of OneSource Income Tax software
- Knowledge of tax technology (Workflow Manager, DataFlow, OneSource Provision, reporting tools)
- Knowledge of tax accounting and accounting systems
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to deliver under pressure and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage work load, deliver results and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Seeks out challenges and seizes them
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, macros, data validation, and data analysis.
- Experience in PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Spanish speaking skills preferred, but not required