Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth. The International VM will be a key member of the VM team.
As an International VM, you will connect and communicate with the regions to attain a high excellence of consistent Visual Merchandising across all stores and wholesale globally.
Job Responsibilities not limited to:
- Travel to and work with regional VM teams, partnering with the regional heads of VM to identify the best and most important time to work on setups and launches, organizing the time between travelling to regions and being in the Madrid central office efficiently.
- Partner with regional heads of VM to organize how and when to share images and how best to communicate and feedback in a consistent and efficient method.
- Create and share a VM best practice presentation for all product launches with global VM teams and wider organization.
- Collaborate daily with merchandising, retail and marketing managers to strategize visual moves and changes based on business needs, new deliveries and merchandising initiatives.
- Work on window and instore launches as well as events, pop in´s and pop up´s. Travel to Paris showroom for al VM set up and buying sessions.
- Create a guideline for key VM do´s & don'ts on how each product launch, fixture and area in store should be photographed.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in VM in the luxury retail market.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams demonstrating management and leadership skills.
- Possesses aesthetic sensibility and intellectual curiosity for fashion, culture, arts and craft.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Has strong communication skills, articulating thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in both written and spoken communication - English Mandatory, Spanish and French will be an asset.