CONTEXT OF THE INTERNSHIP
Within the central HR Department of Dior Perfumes & Cosmetics, you will be in charge of a variety of HR strategic & operational projects around the Digital Transformation of the company.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discovery of an International Department within a multinational company.
- Participation in the HR strategic brainstorming on key HR subjects around blended learning solutions, key events with actors from the start up and digital ecosystem and change management.
- Development of project management skills.
- Strong exposition to the top management of a renowned worldwide luxury company.
Within the HR International Development Team of Dior Perfumes & Cosmetics, your main mission will be to assist on the Digital transformation learning project, meet and interact with different key blended learning providers, interacting with the international subsidiaries worldwide and organizing internal events to boost the digital awareness.
To do so, you will work on various strategic projects:
- Self-learning, blended platform
- Research and competitive analysis of blended platforms best practices in the market
- Designing and implementing and innovative, user friendly platform for 12000 users;
- Proposing innovative learning blended contents to bring value to the platform, animating the visits
- Digital Acculturation
- Contributing to the organization of out of the box events to raise the awareness of the digital transformation plan and initiatives
- Contributing to the digitalization communication and marketing campaign on the platform and other supports
- Interacting with the key digital boosters of all our subsidiaries worldwide
- Specific Learning programs
- Designing and proposing new contents to develop specific learning actions
- Interviewing and shortlisting the best in market partners for the different programs
- Participating on the organization of different digital seminars
You have a strong interest in change management, project management, and ideally a first experience in human capital management.
You are curious about the latest digital trends and have the ability to think out of the box.
You demonstrate organizational skills and are results oriented.
You are flexible and can adapt easily to a fast-paced environment.
You like to take initiative and have already implemented projects that were successful.
You are fluent in English and French, and are keen on working in an international environment.
Internship starting in July 2018 for 6 months.