House of Dreams, House of Talents
"Whatever you do — for work or pleasure — do it with passion! Live with passion!"*
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. In founding his House in 1947, marked by the revolution of the New Look, he metamorphosed his reveries into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. "Fabric is the sole vehicle of our dreams (...). Fashion, in short, comes from a dream and the dream is an escape from reality," he wrote in his book Je suis couturier**. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the master of his muses' happiness.
Rich in exceptional heritage, with a community of more than 6 500 talents, our House embodies Christian Dior's "House of Talents" today more than ever. With a presence in more than 40 countries, we transmit our savoir-faire, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our people. Our Maison is a sustainable destination to Grow, Dare & Succeed. Join us and shape your future in a Joyful, Sincere & Generous environment where we bloom & deliver Excellence with determination, courage & Optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
** Published in English as Talking About Fashion
You will be part of the fastly growing Digital team at Christian Dior Couture. Our European team is dedicated to develop the digital growth providing the outmost experience to our customers. You will be closely working together with the Europe E-Commerce Junior Manager responsible for the daily management of the European business as well as developing new projects for the market.
Participate in development of new E-Commerce projects :
- Further developement of logistical processes
- Improvement of website functionalities
- Enhancement of backoffice functionalities of technical systems
Daily operational support of the business :
- Direct contact of supply chain/customer service/retail to ensure the best customer experience possible and resolve operational problems
- Measuring and controlling the performance of operational as well as business-related KPIs
- Sharing improvement suggestions and best practices to the team to ensure constant improvement of services
- Ensure guidelines are properly adapted for the market and followed by all parties
Other tasks :
- Lead benchmarking of competitors and idea generation for new projects in close relation with the whole E-Commerce team
- PMO support for the development of new e-commerce services: feasability studies, objective definition, requirement definition, following up and coordination of project team
- Studying at least at Master's level with a business- or IT-focus degree, ideally specialized in the digital and/or e-Commerce field. Study enrollment for full internship period necessary.
- First international experience is highly appreciated
- (First) Experience in the field of e-Commerce is desired
- Highly autonomous, rigorous and organized working style
- Absolute reliable and dedicating personality (willing to do the extra mile for our customers)
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Interest in luxury, fashion and digital technologies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Result oriented and commercial performance
- Excellent and efficient communication style
- Excellent level of English (written and oral) (C1 or above) and French is plus. Please apply in English.
What you will learn during this internship:
During the internship you will learn how to independently drive projects together with various stakeholders meeting set timelines and react flexibly to the changing environment.
You will get an excellent insight into the structures, processes and developments of a fastly growing E-Commerce business whose potential is unique in the industry.
You will absorb the values and the mindset of a luxury fashion maison with an extensive history and still an incredible drive for innovation and entrepeneurship.