House of Dreams, House of Talents
"Whatever you do — for work or pleasure — do it with passion! Live with passion!"*
Christian Dior was the designer of dreams. In founding his House in 1947, marked by the revolution of the New Look, he metamorphosed his reveries into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased to make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. "Fabric is the sole vehicle of our dreams (...). Fashion, in short, comes from a dream and the dream is an escape from reality," he wrote in his book Je suis couturier**. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the master of his muses' happiness.
Rich in exceptional heritage, with a community of more than 6 500 talents, our House embodies Christian Dior's "House of Talents" today more than ever. With a presence in more than 40 countries, we transmit our savoir-faire, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our people. Our Maison is a sustainable destination to Grow, Dare & Succeed. Join us and shape your future in a Joyful, Sincere & Generous environment where we bloom & deliver Excellence with determination, courage & Optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion
** Published in English as Talking About Fashion
- Support in key projects in the field of digital operations, payments/fraud and digital business development
- Coordination between key project stakeholders to achieve project deliverables and deadlines
- Conduction of research and analytical studies for projects
- Leading of sub-projects in coordination with the project lead
- Organization of daily business and support of the team members
- Finished studies in Economies or Business Administration, preferably with Digital/E-Commerce focus
- Proven working record to adjust quickly to changing environments and challenging situations
- Experience and knowledge about fundamental digital processes and strategies, preferably in the luxury e-Commerce sector
- Excellent skills in written and oral English
- French language skills is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly independent and self-organized personality
- Willingness to strive for perfection and achievement of objectives
- Interest for digital developments and cutting-edge technologies
- Strive to constantly questions and improve processes with the clear target situation in mind
- Ability to openly communicate solutions, convince stakeholders on all levels and push for changes
- Attention to detail in order to deliver projects in time and challenge commitments
- Please use your English CV to apply.
What you will learn during this internship:
During the internship you will learn how to independently drive projects together with various stakeholders meeting set timelines and react flexibly to the changing environment.
You will get an excellent insight into the structures, processes and developments of a fastly growing E-Commerce business whose potential is unique in the industry.
You will absorb the values and the mindset of a luxury fashion maison with an extensive history and still an incredible drive for innovation and entrepeneurship.