The intern will support the Team in these following activities:
- Analyse and monitor in a weekly and monthly base the sales performances of SLG;
- Periodic update of reports and documents;
- Support in competition and benchmarking analysis;
- Propose ad hoc strategies, action plans and business reviews to maximise the category results;
- Study the stores performances and support the Team in in-store display guidelines with HQ VM department to build a new clusterisation matrix;
- Follow the permanent and cross-seasonal performances with HQ Supply Chain department to optimize the offer and review the catalogue.
- Degree in Retail Management, Luxury Business Management, Business Administration;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
- Highly proactive, problem-solver and detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- A prior experience in a similar role will be considered a plus.