The intern will support the Marketing Team in these following activities:
- Periodic update of collection launch plans and realization of the 360 Marketing Activation Plan instrumental to the launch of the Collection;
- Follow up, tracking and monitoring of sales campaign calendars, including global calendar for marketing activities;
- Data extraction and monthly reports to measure results of previous and ongoing launch plans;
- Editing and updating of internal marketing documents;
- Back office activities including overall support to the Marketing Team and related stakeholders.
- Degree in Business Administration;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
- Highly proactive, problem-solver and detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A prior experience in a similar role within the fashion/luxury sector will be considered a plus.