As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to join a multicultural team in a fast-paced Luxury Retail Environment.
You will have the chance to learn on the job, achieving a wide understanding of the activities, issues, processes and procedures within Fendi Legal Department.
- Support in providing advices on legal issues and implications of proposed deals or ongoing contracts, business strategies and projects;
- Ensure that all the company procedures and processes are compliant with the law and regulations;
- Review contracts and legal documents to ensure that the company interests are safeguarded;
- Participate in interdepartmental meetings and conference calls, with Italian and foreign counterparts and / or consultants on legal topics.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law;
- A short similar previous experience is preferred;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Eagerness to learn.