* Please note that this opportunity is reserved to candidates able to sign a "contrato de practicas". As a reminder, pre-requisites are :
-Tener un título universitario, de formación profesional o de grado medio o superior, un certificado de profesionalidad o estudios equivalentes. Para demostrarlo, deberá entregar una fotocopia de dicho título a la empresa.
-Que desde la obtención de su título no hayan pasado más de 5 años. Aunque, si el candidato tiene menos de 30 años, esta regla no es aplicable
-No haber trabajado con contrato de prácticas durante 2 años, en cualquier empresa".
Louis Vuitton Mediterranean has its head office in Madrid and supports the excellence of the Client Experience in 18 stores, located in 6 countries (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Turkey and Israel). As part of the Merchandising and Visual Merchandising team, your support will be key for your managers to achieve their objectives. As a reminder, Merchandising teams are constantly adapting the product assortment to better match our Clients profiles, and the VM team is ensuring the Louis Vuitton's visual identity is respected in Stores, yet adapted locally to enhance the commercial performance of the Store.
In this role, you will support various team members on some of their duties, but will be specifically be in charge of:
- Creating catchy and detailed presentations for the top management of the Region,
- Supporting with monthly and weekly reportings, as well as feedback gatherings and reports
- Monitoring the trends of our competitors through periodic analysis,
- Supporting the organization and deliveries of Product and VM trainings in Stores,
- Supporting in the organization and analytics of Special Events, with a strong focus on the high-end segment,
- Being the main point of contact in regards to Clients special product requests, acting as the intermediary between Stores to ensure the product is delivered to its final destination as timely as possible,
- Press and social media follow up with the press department and showroom
- Working together with the digital team to find synergies and anticipate common projects,
- Completing some administrative tasks for both Merchandising and Visual Merchandising teams
To excel in this role, your profile gathers the below skills:
- Mandatory to formalize a "contrato de prácticas" based on Spanish labor law.
- Previous background in Visual Merchandising or Merchandising.
- A natural taste to work in a very agile and transversal organization (Product, VM, Press, Digital, Clienteling, Finance)
- A deep knowledge of the Luxury and Fashion field, and for Retail,
- Positive and resilient attitude, with the ability to manage your agenda and priorities to deliver every day.
- Proven experience in writing high-caliber reports and presentation, towards top-management
- Advance knowledge of the Microsoft Windows suite and of Power BI.
- A strong sense of creativity, that allows you to bring fresh ideas
- Experience in competitors bench marking & trends research.