The position is located in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo). He/She will support the Product Development Team in all the activities related to the product development process, from initial concept through to finished product.
- Collaboration with all internal teams involved in the product development process, support to the external consultants, implementation of the related projects and management of the relationships with the external suppliers;
- Liaise with Purchasing, Pricing and Production Planning Departments in order to improve the development and industrialization processes;
- Improve and guarantee all processes of prototypes development together with Design, Technical Team and Factories;
- Moreover, will support the team for the communications to the external suppliers as far as the launch of prototypes and samples is concerned, coordinate the shipping of finished products and the delivery of all the required materials to the external suppliers.
- Degree in Fashion Management or equivalent;
- Strong attention to details and luxury sense;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Good knowledge of Office, Model Form and Stealth;
- Fluent in Italian, good knowledge of English