The intern will join the Corporate Real Estate Team and will be actively involved in a special project focused on Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana - FENDI headquarters in Rome. The project will allow the successful candidate to have direct involvement in researching new solutions for the improvement of space utilisation for a workspace that meets the changing needs of the Company.
Supporting the Team, the candidate will:
- Provide analysis of the current space utilisation in order to support the team in projects of offices re-layout, keeping an eye on the sustainability reach
- Review and update technical documents
- Study different solutions about space management in order optimise our working environment, collaborating with external providers
- Prepares various ad-hoc reports and analysis to monitor the actual situation in order to optimize space management and continuously improve it through innovative practices.
- Master's degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office (in particular Power Point) and excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Autocad
- Fluency in Italian and English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.