The candidate will be included in the Accounting Team, specifically within the Account Receivable function to support the deployment of the supplier digital platform at WW level.
The intern will support the Team in these following activities:
- Collaborate with the Team to monitor the start-up phase of the automation process for opening supplier master data;
- Support to Regional Finance teams for the recall phase for all existing suppliers into the platform;
- Give support to the Team during the planning phase for the roll-out of the Europe and Corporate Region.
- University degree in Economics;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
- Curiosity, innovation and passion about new technologies;
- Strong focus on results and very good communication skills.