The resource will be included in the IS&T Department and will have the opportunity to:
- Support the Team in the development and maintenance of existing applications;
- Draw up a structured documentation to be used as support during the implementation phase of the new systems;
- Collaborate with IT teams and other business functions.
- Degree: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any other with background in Information Technology;
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems, Office 365 suites;
- Basic know-how on Information Technology;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- The knowledge of data modeling, SQL language and Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence tools will be considered a plus.