The intern will support the Project Design team in designing and developing architectural projects accordingly with Store Concept and Design guidelines of the brand to support the WW boutiques roll-out.
Under the guidance of the Project Design Manager:
- Prepare design feasibility studies and layout proposals
- Cooperate with Project Management team to review and analyze projects briefs, prepare layout proposals, support the corporate and regional project review and approval process
- Support in managing corporate projects archive
- University degree in Architecture or Design
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite (in particular Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Freehand drawing proficiency
- Creative and innovative approach related to Retail Design
- Detail oriented, proactive and highly organized