The intern will support the Project Design team in designing and developing architectural projects accordingly with Store Concept and Design guidelines of the brand to support the WW boutiques roll-out.
Under the guidance of the Project Design Manager:
- Prepare design feasibility studies and layout proposals
- Coordinate and cooperate with Project Management team to review and analyze projects briefs, prepare layout proposals, support the corporate and regional project review and approval process
- Support in managing corporate projects archive
- University degree in Architecture, Design or related Engineering fields
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad (2D and 3D), Adobe Suite (in particular Photoshop and Illustrator), Rhinoceros/V-Ray and Revit.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Freehand drawing proficiency
- Detail oriented and highly organized