The intern will be part of the WW Merchandising Man Team. S/he will support the Team in creating new strategies to develop the Man SLG and Accessories business (Belts, Textile, FJ and LG Accessories).
The candidate will be involved in these following activities:
- Study of the current business of the Man SLG and Accessories:
- Analise and monitor in a weekly and monthly base the performances;
- Propose new strategies to further boost the business;
- Analise the performance by store, to define the proper assortment selection and level of stock;
- Main focus on Men SLG, Belts and Textile categories;
- Support the functions involved in promoting Man SLG and Accessories, according to the new strategies:
- Collaborate with the HQ Visual Merchandising Department, in order to define the display guidelines;
- Collaborate with the HQ Supply Chain Department, in order to monitor the performance of the permanent offer.
- University degree in Economics or related fields;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and Power Point;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team player, problem-solver and detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- A prior experience in a similar role will be considered a plus.