The intern will be part of the WW Retail Training Team. S/he will support the Team in the design and implementation of the digital learning activities targeting the Fendi WW store network.
In particular, the resource will support the Team in the following tasks:
- eLearning content creation focused on Seasonal Collections, Product Knowledge, Selling Techniques;
- Image, video and audio editing;
- Upload & testing of the packages within the Learning Management System;
- Training report elaboration;
- Scouting and experimentation of new multimedia formats;
- Communication with the local Retail Training Team;
- Other activities related to the Fendi learning community and events managed by the WW Retail Training Team.
- Humanistic studies with a passion for the digital authoring;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Good knowledge of multimedia editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) and/or specific eLearning applications (e.g. Articulate, Moodle);
- Team player, problem solver and detail oriented.