The intern will be part of the WW Retail Training Team based in our HQ in Rome. S/he will support the Team in the design and implementation of the digital learning activities relevant to the Fendi store network at worldwide level.
In particular, the resource will be involved in the following tasks:
- Analysis of the main digital learning systems on the market to evaluate any innovative feature relevant to Retail Training
- Study and design of new digital learning formats to improve both user experience and learning experience of our target population
- Carry out comparative study of the main online tools for Chinese market to support internal event communication
- Evaluate advanced techniques for implementing new multimedia solutions to enhance the design of our online learning programs, especially by using video tools.
- Humanistic studies with a passion for the digital authoring
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of multimedia editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) and/or specific eLearning applications (e.g. Articulate, Moodle)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Team player, problem solver and detail oriented.