Reporting to the Regional IT Director, the IS&T Business Applications Manager's main objective is to ensure that Fendi's business applications / related tools are implemented and fully optimized in their usage. He/she manages IS projects, budget, policies, and outsourced IS operations for business applications to reach Regional goals/objectives and review/enhance business processes.
The Business Applications manager interacts constantly with HQ IS&T for:
- Updates on local initiatives.
- Comply with best practices, policies and procedures.
- Clearly define the business need and assist in develop/deliver new services that will meet local needs.
Ongoing Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Manages daily IS operations and services in the Region that are not related to infrastructure or help desk. Escalates issues that cannot be resolved at region level to HQ IT. Monitors issues and provides feedback to the originators.
- America Retail IT ticketing system - owner.
- Change Management.
- Application Maintenance.
- 3rd level Retail Pro / Cegid (FNA Corporate & stores).
- E-Commerce Support.
- Wholesale flow support.
- Supports DWH and SAP in the Region, in coordination with HQ IT.
Initiatives / Projects:
- Collaborates with Regional IT Director and HQ IT to implement and support global initiatives within the region.
- Ensures the implementation of business applications.
- Supports Regional IT Director with necessary information to ensure that the application landscape is adequate to meet business objectives.
- Ensures the success of regional projects, with a focus on streamlining Retail, Wholesale, Logistics and Finance operations.
- Documents local Retail/Wholesale specifications and actions where required. He/she maintains knowledge of local Retail/Wholesale requirements and provide feedback to HQ IT where appropriate.
- Manages the information and data integrity of the Region and its business units.
- Suggest or recommend enhancements on overall IS&T operations in support of local processes.
- Enable to carry initiates from design, proof of concept to deployment and structure support.
- Evaluate existing partnership, contract negotiation, both legally and contractually.
- Minimum 7 years proven technical and management experience.
- Understanding of complex information systems and requirements.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience of POS applications (Beanstore, Cegid or Retail Pro is a plus), ERP(SAP is a plus) & Reporting tools (PowerBI is a plus).
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and within budget constraints.
- Excellence in Project Management in multi-entity environment.
- Experience in IS Governance and computer support services.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Well organized and thorough.
- Strong understanding of the Retail & Wholesale industry.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Clear communications with English language proficiency.
- Languages: English - fluent, Italian/Portuguese/Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Percentage of travel: 10%