The position is based in our HQ in Rome. Reporting to the IS&T Manager Competence Center, the candidate will lead the external factory team in order to assure quality and performances for HQ BI environment.
- Coordinate and lead the BI analytical factory to assure quality and time-effective response to business needs.
- Lead technical solutions and directly participate in developing objects
- Identify opportunities to enhance reporting efficiency
- Define a proper maintenance and governance policies on BI platforms including the management of Users and objects monitoring
- Supervise license costs and monitor user access
- Define a strategy for documentation and monitoring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering
- 5 years of relevant work experience in Analytical platform working in multinational and complex environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge in Analytical platform (e.g., Business Objects >4.0, Microsoft Power BI)
- Advanced SQL query language is a must
- Microsoft Azure technical skills applied to PBI gateway interface and is a must
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to details
- Leadership and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously