Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cloudy Bay Vineyards not only captures the essence of Marlborough but also embodies New Zealand's luxury to the world. The luxury of space and time, of intimate moments and nature's rarest qualities. At Cloudy Bay, we are passionate about creating wines which express our regional and national character, through the Cloudy Bay lens.
We're looking for an IT Administrator (Network & Systems) to join the team at Cloudy Bay Vineyards based in Blenheim, New Zealand. You will be actively involved in the delivery & support of a quality, stable and secure environment to all departments of our business and assist in the delivery of IT projects and developments. This is far from a transactional helpdesk role, as you will need to be self-motivated to deeply understand our business' needs, support the IT Director with network administration and continuously seek opportunities & solutions to improve our IT service. Ideally, we're looking for the right candidate to begin this role from 1 November 2019.
Working in our stunning winery in Blenheim, you will be:
- Using your diagnostic ability to solve general and major/critical IT Troubleshooting and building relationships with our users. We have recently outsourced support so you will only need to assist with Level 2 technical on-site support if required.
- Administering, supporting & maintaining Servers (Hardware, software, services & applications)
- Managing user access (Active Directory, Office 365, SAP B1, hardware, etc.) and configuring their computers Network administration (Fortinet routers, HP and Meraki switches)
- Sourcing opportunities & solutions to improve our IT service/infrastructure and supporting different IT projects on an ongoing basis
- Maintaining hardware inventory, updating network and system diagrams.
- Some of the projects we will need your active support on our Network performance and improvement study, Cybersecurity, Industrial IT network, Hospitality Customer data collection, Server upgrades and more.
In order to be successful in this position, you will have:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in IT studies or a related field
- High fluency of verbal and written English language
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT on a similar position
- Technical experience with: Windows Office 365, Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016, Windows 10 OS, Active Directory, Cisco Meraki and HP switches, VMWare, Networks (TCP-IP, DNS, DHCP, routers and switches configuration).
- Proven ability to be proactive & organised
- Strong communications & client service skills
- Advanced diagnostic skills & eagerness to learn
- An independent & savvy attitude, with a high-quality work standard
You will be eligible to apply for the VIE program
Start date : ideally 1 November 2019
Duration: 18 months (12 months contract + 6 months renewal)
This position might involve travels in New Zealand (Blenheim, Auckland, Queenstown)