Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across five continents. Our vineyards located on exceptional sites are among the best terroirs of their appellation. Each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Diversity, discovery and excellence are the key words for our super premium brands portfolio.
Based in Auckland, the VIE IT Coordinator will assist the IT Director. As a member of a new organisation for the region, the VIE will have the opportunity to work on various projects.
- Audit current Industrial IT landscape including Production, Winemaking & Viticulture
- Work with MH Global IT and local Department Managers to recommend action plan for securing Industrial IT applications and infrastructure.
- Implement all necessary solutions in order to increase security and compliance in accordance with MH GLOBAL IT requirements.
- CyberSecurity Awareness
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) & Nexthink
- Infrastructure upgrades & Hybrid Cloud
- Application mapping review
- App Store, Self Service & Automation
Application Support - Level 2
- Assists users issues in person or via phone for all company supported applications
- Troubleshoot computer problems
- Serve as liaison between users and IT Director to resolve issues
- Work one-on-one with users on small IT projects
- Document all support resolutions in IT support tracking software.
- Perform hardware and software installations at all winery locations.
- Implement new security measures where necessary
Network Administration & Security
- Manage network & technical operations under the direction of the IT Director.
- Support & monitor Local & Wide Area Networks across 4 main sites & vineyard micro sites
- Maintain the security of our Firewall & Switches including remote access control & inbound / outbound ports.
- Administer, support & maintain the Servers (Hardware, Software & Applications)
- Recommend organization of servers for future development. i.e. Virtual Infrastructure
- Create and update internal documentation of Network infrastructure
- Develop documentation of database schema & application security access tables
- Create documentation for users on any application development. Create documentation for users on any application development.
Education: BS or BA degree in computer science or related field preferred.
Languages: English & French
Professional experience & know how: 2-3 years of experience in IT on a similar position
Technical & management skills:
Knowledge of or ability to learn most of the following applications:
- VMware Esxi, Veam, Vsphere
- Cisco VPN & Routers, Firewalls, Juniper Pulse
- Windows 2008 & 2012 Server, Active Directory & policies, WSUS.
- NexThink, Airwatch, Workspace One, SCADA
- Hardware including servers, switches, wireless devices, firewalls & routers
- Software applications including: Office365, DocuSign, Concur, SharePoint.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Attention to details
- Customer service oriented
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical & non-technical people
- Time Management
- Professionalism, integrity
Might involve travels to wineries in Australia and New Zealand
Start date : 1 May 2020
Duration: 24 months (12 months contract + renewal)