The Business Analyst will work closely with the Business Teams, Developers, Solution Architecture, L1 support Teams and Project Managers to make sure that all given requirements are well captured, documented, developed, tested and delivered. This position holder will be involved in designing, building and enhancing the ERP system of RIMOWA. Your mandate will be to build the bridge between the business and the IT to provide best in-class user experience.
- Work collaboratively with the IT team and other business units to determine the scope, business requirements, documentation and implementation timeline of various IT projects.
- Lead/facilitate business requirements workshops to understand the business requirements using a variety of techniques.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements that will be provided to the developers to be implemented.
- Act as a Product Owner by understanding business priorities, write user stories.
- Work closely with developers during the development, testing, implementation and after go-live of the solution.
- Responsible to conduct workload/budget estimation for the projects.
- Coordinate deliveries, training plan and transitional process to operation.
- Prepare documentation on expected benefits, use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, and functional and non-functional specifications.
- Document affected processes (current mode of operations vs future mode of operation) and procedures.
- Participate in the creation of change management and training strategy.
- Several years of experience as a Business Analyst, in the consumer product industry for retail, wholesale or manufacturing businesses
- University Degree or College Diploma, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), PMP or Scrum Master certification
- Experience with Business Process Reviews and requirements gathering, including the ability to use various techniques (JAD, interviewing, use case modeling, gap-fit analysis, data flow diagrams, process definition, etc.)
- Experience in Jira is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements, recommend solutions and participate in business analysis sessions with customers
- Excellent English skills, written and verbally