Your role as the IT Business Analyst will contribute to the delivery of the global PINK vision by working with different departments and functions, helping to map and analyse our operational processes.
- You will facilitate the gathering of full and accurate analysis of business requirements that effectively support delivery of appropriate IT solutions. Working with our Technology Business Partners you will assist the business in the development of business cases for new solutions and enhancements to existing technologies
- Engage with the project team and business sponsors to understand/determine project scope and vision
- Drive and challenge business users on their assumptions around their business processes and ways of working.
- Communicate requested changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements through written documentation - to project teams/steering committees, business departments or other stakeholders through the agreed change management process.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to the overall business needs
- Input into the production of user acceptance testing, test cases and test scripts
- Assist the business with sign off from functional specification documents, change requests, test cases and test scripts
- Key team member of the internal PINK IT team to deliver business projects
- Work within the IT department to provide IT provision in line with the Thomas Pink business strategy.
Competencies and skills
- Experience in converting business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and opportunities to a business audience
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling - defining "As Is" and "To Be" Processes Strong Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2 or equivalent)
- 5 years' experience within a business Analyst role with exposure in Retail IT or Ecommerce departments.
- Agile and Waterfall project delivery experience
- Excellent track record of supporting the full project lifecycle within a retail/consultancy environment
- Experience in Microsoft Visio or similar
- Experience in reporting tool IBM Cognos Analytics or similar
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.