IT DIGITAL OMNICHANNEL ARCHITECTURES EXPERT
Implement and lead project and system changes with the aim of fully satisfying business needs maximizing their results.
Become a reliable business partner proposing innovative solutions, combining speed and agility in Project delivery with stability and accuracy of the proposed solutions, allowing the Information System &Technology to evolve according to the business and technology strategy.
Ensure the coherence of the information system development with the objectives of the organization, making the best use of the latest developments in technical architectures. Validate evolution/changes scenarios.
> Ensure the integrity of the information system in compliance with business and technology strategies.
> Specify and validate the standards and guidelines for the Information System &Technology architectures.
> Maintain a consolidated functional and/or technological architecture overview.
> Suggest new and innovative solutions, performing benchmark analysis and creating a network of contacts.
> Assess the implications of new IT solutions, ensuring coordination and management of interdependencies as well as interoperability, scalability usability and security.
> Partner with the other business departments in order to propose simplification and evolution/change scenarios of the information system taking into account both business and technical requirements and constrains.
> Perform, drive and supervise Projects and Evolution activities during the whole initiative life with direct responsibility on its results, coordinating resources from different departments/locations, within multiple Information Technology Units.
> Support vendor and supplier selection in accordance to the Information System &Technology Unit manager.
> Coordinate vendor's team, monitoring activities, deliverables, timing and status of the assigned initiatives.
> Ensure preparation, execution and acceptance of user tests.
> Create documents to facilitate status monitoring, training, and handover.
- CRM, Marketing, Customer Service B2C Processes
- Salesforce expertise is preferred
- Solid Project Management skillls
- Knowledge of market main IS&T architectural solutions.
- Understanding of mobile solutions and standards.
- Knowledge of main operational flows and procedures related to the applications and infrastructures.
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Framework
- Project control documentation techniques and tools
- Strong Project management Skills
- Fluency is English is mandatory
- Customer Orientation & Effective Communication
- Digital Innovation
- Self Development
- Business awareness
- Role Competencies
- Availability to travel occasionally