The resource will support the IT Digital Textile area in Quarona (VC) in all the activities related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Support the digitization and transformation of IT processes for the Textile area (e-commerce, APPs, virtual showroom, digital supply chain, B2B API).
- To act as a point of contact between the Business Units for the development of web, e-comm and app solutions.
- Analysis and collection of business requirements.
- Creation of functional specifications, drafting of functional documentation.
- E-commerce functional verification: test creation, manual or automated test planning, results analysis.
- Coordinate the release process and the User Acceptance Test.
- Verification and validation of the scenario, business support during the UAT phase, user training and support for the development of training material.
- Design of new APIs in coordination with the development team for implementation.
- Planning and execution of manual tests.
- Support and interface with CRM and Web Analytics functions.
- Support and interface with DAM functions.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Informatic or similar.
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of SQL, HTML5 or other languages is considered a plus.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills.
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.