Thomas Pink, an LVMH Maison was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence.
You will be providing support to internal customers over a global enterprise for Hardware, End User Software, including software support on a bespoke system alongside technical support on several software products and hardware providers.
The team that you will be part of are responsible for ensuring that all systems are working as expected (availability, performance) and to report any failure or dysfunction to the relevant team. You will also be responsible for enforcing the SLA and of the availability of the systems during SLA hours.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Day to day management of the Helpdesk operation, including 1st line, 2nd line and escalation tiers. Ensure the team have the necessary tools, training, process and motivation to deliver industry-leading service for our customers aligned to best practice techniques.
- Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organisation.
- Train, coach and mentor helpdesk engineers.
- Develop transactional NPS capture processes and review regularly.
- Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Carry out regular quality assurance reviews of call and ticket handling
- Enhance and formalise ongoing training programme for helpdesk staff.
- Interact with internal and external customers as required
- Develop Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance.
- Develop an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer support. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
- Keep a constant record of team and helpdesk KPIs. Provide reporting of KPI's and trends to the Director of Service and the executive team on a formal weekly and monthly basis.
- Actively develop strategies for KPI and performance improvement.
- Own our processes and ensure their effective use, especially with regard to proactive problem management.
- Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organisation. Work with the Supplier Manager to manage vendor relationships as required when their performance affects daily operational needs.
- Conduct biennial staff appraisals, setting and review of performance targets and approval/budgeting responsibility.
- The right candidate must have a strong proven management background, with relevant sector experience.
- The Helpdesk manager should strive for a proactive and positive atmosphere where the customer experience is at the heart of the team's ethos.
- Excellent proven and demonstrable management skills and strong leadership qualities are essential
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work is required
- Experience of leading a helpdesk in a successful process driven environment, preferably telecommunications
- Capable of developing employees to achieve their full potential
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- An excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Must be well-presented and well spoken
- Relevant industry, sector or technical experience