Being the US based IT helpdesk technician for Hublot North America, you will be working remotely under the supervision of the Hublot Worldwide Helpdesk Manager based in Switzerland, in a highly autonomous environment. As the IT Helpdesk Technician for US headquarter and US / Canada Hublot boutiques your main responsibilities will be:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide helpdesk support to all level of users at Miami / Fort Lauderdale headquarter as well as all Hublot North America boutiques for hardware, software and network.
- Administer all hardware (cell phone, desktops, laptop, printers, phone systems, servers) and keep records of IT materials in use
- Manage all aspects of IT set up for newcomers and new boutiques openings
- Analyze, recommend and provide training to end-users that would benefit most from IT training.
- Support HQ IT team in all IT projects, infrastructure and safety (migrations, new technologies, IT set up for opening of new boutiques...)
- Work closely and manage day-to-day relationship with external vendors for alarm systems, phone systems, cell phone vendors, etc
- Be the link between HQ IT team and US end users and US external vendors for all IT matters and projects
- Be point of contact and support at distance or in person when needed the Hublot boutiques across the US for all IT related issues and questions
- Assist in the development and enforcement of IT policies and procedures and keep them up to date with business requirements and growth
- BS or BA degree in computer science or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in end-users computing, helpdesk support, office automation and networking environment.
- French speaking a plus
- Knowledge of hardware including desktops, laptops, servers, routers and switches.
- Knowledge of software & server applications and operating systems including: Windows 7 (Microsoft certification a plus), Office Suite, Mac OS, Outlook (Exchange, O365 admin), Active Directory, Terminal Server, VPN, networking and firewalls
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing and be diplomate
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience and different levels within the organization with high level of customer service to end users
- Strong ability to work independently and autonomously and communicate clearly with management remotely
- Ability to think outside the box, be innovative and creative.
- Ability to work in confined spaces with electrical equipment
- Ability to be versatile, multi-task and flexible in a fast-passed continually evolving work environment, working with tight deadlines
- Able to travel across US and Canada on a regular basis (outside of pandemic time)
"Hublot - A different way to progress" say those who know this unique Swiss luxury watch company, where each and every moment moves forward to create the future at breathtaking speed. A dream, initiated and developed by Hublot's Chairman Jean-Claude Biver with CEO Ricardo Guadalupe when they took control of the brand in 2004. These two men are responsible for turning the Hublot brand into a genuine success story in which the Big Bang, Classic Fusion, and Manufacture Pieces (MP) Collection represent the symbols of a constantly evolving tradition.
From in-house watch complications, including award-winning minute repeaters and tourbillons, to revolutionary materials such as patented and scratch resistant Magic Gold, colored Texalium carbon fiber, and transparent sapphire cases to world class collaborations such as Ferrari, FIFA™ World Cup, and Italia Independent, Hublot characterizes itself through the "Art of Fusion" philosophy, bringing tradition into the future.
On a commercial level, the network of stores currently stands at more than 80 exclusive boutiques around the world (Geneva, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow, New York, Miami, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Ginza, Frankfurt, Zermatt...). For more information, visit www.hublot.com
Hublot of America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are commited to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace.