The Glenmorangie Company is currently looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Services Team Leader, you will work as a member of a close - knit team to deliver infrastructure services for all business as usual activities, delivering key infrastructure activities and business approved IT projects.
The role requires you to be experienced in leading technical projects, working closely with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and leverage technology to drive business improvements.
In return, you will benefit from working in a fun and friendly atmosphere with access to exceptional training & development and career opportunities.
Projects, Strategy & Innovation
- Technical leadership of projects
- Deliver annual technology refresh programs
- Work closely with the team leader to build an Infrastructure roadmap to ensure projects and strategy supports business growth will maximising investment in technology. Lead technical innovation to support this
- Assist team leader in partner contracts and relationships
- Work with international IT teams to ensure delivery of centralised services
- Develop and maintain internal procedures
- Ensure high availability of infrastructure services by ensuring business continuity plan is developed, maintained and appropriately tested
- Proactively manage all security related incidents, ensuring high levels of cybersecurity compliance as per KPI's. Ensuring all endpoints are kept up to date with security releases.
- Proactively monitor systems, servers and networks
- Manage industrial IT and automation networks to ensure high levels of security, compliance and business continuity. Working closely with business operations teams and championing best practice within Industrial IT
- Operate within appropriate change & release management
- Ensure Incident/Request & Problem support is actioned within SLA
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Demonstrates creative thinking to problem-solving
- Individually driven to deliver results & use own initiative
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal) & team collaboration
- Hyperconvegence Technology
- Microsoft stack (including but not limited to; Active Directory, DNSDHCP, WSUS, GPO Administration, Bitlocker Administration, Deployment Services, O365 & OneDrive)
- Windows 2008 - 2016 administration and support
- VMware vSphere / Nutanix
- Veeam One, Backup & Replication
- Network and troubleshooting (Cisco Switches, Routers, WAP)
- SQL Administration
- Knowledge of Industrial IT and automation networks & technologies
This role will be split between two locations: Edinburgh and Livingston and as such travel will be required with occasional travel to remote sites and within the Moet Hennessy organisation.
Package: Competitive salary and benefits package which relates to skills and experience. Please state your desired salary expectations and notice period on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position.
Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.