Directly reporting to the P&C BeNeLux Chief Financial Officer, with a dotted reporting line to the PCIS Europe CIO, and supporting the P&C BeNeLux General Managers and HR Manager, as the IT Manager for P&C BeNeLux you are in charge of organizing, coordinating, contributing to all aspects of Information Services and Technology for 5 Perfumes and Cosmetics brands (Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Parfums Givenchy, Kenzo Parfums and Benefit Cosmetics) in 3 countries (Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands), regrouping 210 users.
He/she is autonomous in his/her role and proactive in his/her mission to continuously improve the organization processes to help pilot all brands' activity profitability.
The position is based in our Brussels' office with regular travels to our Rotterdam's office in the Netherlands.
- IT related diploma or strong options in IT,
- Strong first experience in IT project management and IT service delivery management
- Very good knowledge of Laptop setup, office applications, and good understanding of Network and security,
- Good analysis skills and problem solver
- Good communication, listening, negotiation skills, you can influence positively business users, vendors for a better IT dynamic
- Very organized, pro active and take initiatives,
- French & English speaking, Dutch is a plus.
> Local IT infrastructure
- Coordinate services located in different locations and assure best in class IT assets, networks, and collaboration services to the users,
- Setup a catalog of services in order to improve and ease business expectations and team management,
- Draft / complete procedures in order to keep a good service level within the different locations,
- Manage the relationship with external vendors and put in place service delivery KPIs and report on them to local business and Europe CIO,
- Be the go-to person for all major issues in BeNeLux and coordinate resolution with the help of local providers and PCIS worldwide helpdesk,
- Do the Support Level 1 of key solutions for the BeNeLux or execute Level 1 IT activities in case of necessity.
> Project Management
- Be the go-to person for all IS& IT projects in BeNeLux,
- Project Manage, ease rollout of brand's solutions to the BeNeLux subsidiaries by taking the ownership of the projects coordinating local business, local partners and/or central brand's IT teams,
- As the brand partner, listen to business issues, processes and work on solutions with PCIS,
- Coordinate, support and execute locally change management processes.
> Budget Management
- Manage the budget of the local initiatives and recurring services and propose ways of improvements in coordination with PCIS Europe CIO.