- To facilitate technological tools for the execution of enterprise's processes.
- To provide support to such technological tools as SAP Business One, SQL reporting, Salesforce and Cognos among others.
- To manage IT related projects.
- To coordinate/execute the local deployments of global projects with the North America region.
- To provide the required functional and technical analysis as a basis for the development of new solutions.
- To control IT Budget and Assets.
- Ensure availability of communications and infrastructure systems.
- To lead and execute ongoing and planned IT Projects. Coordinate vendors, consultants and internal process experts to achieve the timing and costs agreed.
- To administrate SAP B1 including operational reconfigurations, improvements on formatted searches, query manager reports, approval procedures, user's rights etc.
- To improve the SQL Server based reporting in views and store procedures.
- To monitor the SQL information extraction (ETLs) for Salesforce, Cognos and monthly reporting.
- Communicate complex technical information across the organization and to management in a manner that is well received and understandable by non-technical end users.
- Identify and develop key internal partnerships to enhance relationship building, key learnings and best practice sharing
- Provide input on setting technology priorities in accordance with business' articulated strategies.
- Coordinate Security topics with the region and follow up on incidents to stay compliant with LVMH security guidelines.
- Monitoring networking and communications (carriers) to ensure the availability and operability of systems.
- Maintenance the Data Center (HP) with Windows Server over virtualized platforms (VMware) to control and balance its performance.
- Manage Hardware and other peripherals as they relate to the environment and their related contracts and warranties
- Lead active management of technology assets across their life cycle to maximize efficiencies and lower maintenance expenditures
- Manage and lead IT compliance with applicable audit, regulatory and legal requirements (e.g., LSF), company policies and procedures, and standard practices as they relate to infrastructure.
- Provide general support to user's laptops running Windows 10.
- Guidance for iPhone iOS usability.
- Provide direction and ensure timely, successful issue resolutions for maintenance/support problems
- Leverages experience and technical knowledge in managing root-cause analysis of complex technical problems
- Evaluate, establish, and revise standard processes and procedures for providing consistent, quality, and timely technical support
- Keep under control the IT budget assigned yearly, identifying capex and opex expenses.
- Record and track the IT fixed assets.
- Acquire, assign and ensure support for the licensing assigned for each application.
- Implement IT related procedures in line with MHNA requirements
- Maintain Open Communication with MHNA Infrastructure Team regarding infrastructure initiatives and collaborate where necessary
- Ensure all Global Standards & Policies are in place and up-to-date
- Work with MHNA on all new global infrastructure Implementations
Education : Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar course
Languages : Spanish and English, French would be a plus.
Professional experience & know how :
- Minimum of 5 years in areas of IT management, ERP Improvements, infrastructure and help desk support.
Technical & management skills:
- High level of IT processes and budget control.
- Good experience in SAP Business One administration.
- Good experience in SQL reporting related to SAP Business One tables.
- Strong awareness on data protection and security.
- Experience in Data center management on VMware virtualized environments.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- High aptitude for analytical skills and problem solving
- Detail conscious with an ability to work under pressure
- Processes focused, result and quality oriented
- Cross-culturally sensitive
Based in Mexico