What responsibilities will you have?
The IT Market Lead is responsible for coordinating all IT business solutions, services, applications and projects in the markets, ensuring alignment, user adoption and business value. The role is in direct contact with the end users, developing a strong partnership with the business and has a large breath of responsibility, from daily business application support to full project management.
The role is responsible for coordinating local IT resources and contractors in the entities in scope for project, support, maintenance activities, liaising with the T&O team to ensure local infrastructure, cybersecurity, data and internal controlling compliance.
The role is responsible for managing projects including implementation of central / regional solutions as well as local tools when needed, managing external vendor performance and escalations. The role will also assist as the local relay to the EMEA Front Office team when implementing solutions.
The role acts also as a functional expert in a particular business domain, providing IT expertise and project assistance across all EMEA entities. In this position the area of expertise is Finance: SAP FiCo / Vistex / Anaplan.
- Business Solutions Management (Spain, Portugal, Italy & Numanthia)
- Oversee all IT activity in local entities. Responsible for coordinating local IT contractors and consultants (jointly with the T&O team on infrastructure, support and cybersecurity)
- Responsible for managing the annual local IT operating budget and cost expenditures following IT EMEA guidelines. Ensures budgetary reporting and follow-up.
- Responsible for alignment on solutions and roadmaps with IT strategy in EMEA & MHIS, capitalizing as much as possible on central or regional solutions to reduce complexity and costs
- Coordinate purchasing and vendor strategy for all local IT providers. Responsible for local vendor relationships, performance and SLA, billing review and approval, and contract negotiations
- Maintain continuous communication and alignment with EMEA business and IT teams regarding local initiatives and collaborate where necessary.
- Ensure all MHIS Global Standards & Policies are in place and up to date (validations, budgets...)
- Project Management (South Europe projects / All Regional projects on functional domain)
- Management of IT projects in the market / functional domain owning scope, plan, budget and quality. Team coordination with business stakeholders, vendors and contractors, and IT teams.
- Responsible of plan and supervision of key project phases including business case, requirements, Implementation, testing, training, roll out and adoption maintain good communication at all levels
- Functional Expertise: Finance (Region)
- Acts as SME on the designated area of expertise for EMEA, ensuring coordination and coherence of related IT solutions and implementations.
- In charge of coordinating evolutions and support on Finance applications in Europe
- Provide IT and business with effective advice/expertise in relation to the functional area of expertise, conducting regional projects and sharing best practices as needed
What skills and requirements are we looking for?
Degree in IT / Computer Sciences
Min. 7 years of Business Solution management experience
Proven experience in Finance processes based on SAP FiCo and good knowledge of Vistex and Anaplan
Customer service focus
Ability to work with tight deadlines and make timely and effective decisions
Fully fluent in Spanish and English