The resource will be included in the IT Team for the Supply Chain area, supporting the digitization and transformation of IT processes for the Supply Chain area. She/He will be the contact person for the production sites of the Luxury Goods Division and will have to support the implementation of a new SW solution for the production integrated planning, the maintenance and the evolution of new systems inside the industrial area. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- End-to-end responsibilities for the Manufacturing area:
- Acting as a Demand Manager,
- Becoming the contact person for the various applications,
- Interfacing with software suppliers,
- Proactively interacting with the Infrastructure & Technology area.
- End-to-end responsibilities for the Planning area and to support ERP or other Supply Chain systems:
- Relationships with the other Corporate Functions,
- Directly following analysis, User Acceptance Tests and the delivery of new functionalities and/or solutions,
- Assuring the adequate solutions service level.
Location: Borgosesia (VC)
- Master Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar;
- Previous experience in IT Functions and/or equivalent roles;
- Good knowledge of Luxury & Fashion Industry processes;
- Previous experience in implementation, configuration and/or management of ERP and verticalized Planning Software for the Luxury & Fashion Industry (SAP, Stealth, sedApta/Atomos etc.);
- Use and implementation of Sales & Operations Planning Systems, Manufacturing Execution & Production Management Systems;
- Good knowledge of SQL and excellent analytical skills;
- IT abilities and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility;
- Availability to national business trips.