As IT Service Delivery Leader, you will effectively manage internal customers business demands with a strong technical services approach, manage various projects within the IT arena to ensure work is delivered on time and in scope, provide budget and manage vendors.
IT Service Delivery Leader is the key account contact for day to day management of our business; they will work with the internal customers to provide a consistently high level of service delivery across all areas of business interactions within the market(s).
- Manage and facilitate projects and requests through delivery
- Act as an level 2 escalation point for issues reported into the solution teams
- Monitor and follow up monthly reports on service reviews and improvement plan
- Manage local IT providers, secondments and approve on-demand proximity dispatches
- Able to communicate effectively with internal business and different IT teams, and effectively make sound management decisions
- Coach and lead the service team to constantly challenge self and display professionalism
- University graduate in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience in service delivery and infrastructure management
- Strong Knowledge in networks (routing, LAN, WAN, WiFi, IPT) and EUC (end user computing) support
- Sound experience in POS support
- High initiative with strong ownership
- Substantial knowledge of IT support and operations
- Service minded and a great team player, able to work under pressure
- Great communication and presentation skills, in written and verbal English (and Chinese)
- Comfortable working in a global and multi-cultural environment
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.