You will be providing 1st Line support to internal customers. Teams across head office, retail stores and distribution centres will rely on you to keep the business running. Adept at switching between standard daily activities and major incidents you will learn our systems inside out.
- Responding to incoming calls or system alerts regarding issues with business systems
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting faults with users over the phone and in person
- Automating repetitive tasks to ensure that time is spent on valuable work
- Hardware and software asset management including phones and laptops, including the use of Mobile Device Management solutions
- Escalating calls that are not immediately resolvable to the appropriate internal and external teams
- Following, adapting and creating standard procedures to deal with issues
- Liaise with third-parties on new and ongoing support issues
- Support the team on small to medium sized IT project'
- Work in a customer service centric role is desirable
- Demonstrable skills in troubleshooting either in software or hardware
Competencies and skills
- Inquisitive mindset. Always learning
- Ability to communicate technical issues clearly both verbally and in writing
- High attention to detail
- An excellent communicator across all levels.
- Deals with confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet.
- Client-centric mindset.
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Builds relationships across business and IT teams through pro-active communication
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Windows and macOS to be able to support and explain to users. (R)
- Ability to write code in one or more languages (D)
- Understand the role of Active Directory in a corporate setting (R)
- Understand e-mail and online collaboration systems such as Office365 (R)
- Familiar with Video conferencing solutions such as Zoom (D)
- Clear on the role of Mobile Device Management in an Enterprise setting (D)
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.