Christian Dior Couture's IT department is looking for an IT Support VIP & proximity project Manager to provide day-to-day IT support for the top management and to take part in IT projects for our Paris-based head office.
Under the supervision of our CTO, your main tasks are the following:
- VIP and VVIP users support (around 80 users) with the highest standards, aligned to our company values
- Support Desktop operating systems (Windows and macOS)
- Support Desktop applications (Teams, Zoom, SharePoint, DocuSign, etc.)
- Mobile devices management (iOS)
- Support networks (LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi) and hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, Printers, etc.)
- Monitoring & incident management (Service Now)
Project management is an integral part of your role (e.g. meeting rooms setting up, printer contracts renegotiation, renewal of workstations, deployment of new solutions, etc.).
Master's degree (Bac+4/5) in Computer Science; you have a successful experience of at least 10 years in a customer service support role within international companies/organizations.
Excellent verbal and written communication (English and French mandatory) will be essential for effectiveness in this role.
We are looking for an engineer with typical IT assistant skills but with significantly higher levels of customer handling skills