Managing and monitoring of the global PINK infrastructure and system installations, identifying opportunities for continual improvements. Scope across data centre, office, manufacturing, distribution and retail stores.
- Ensuring high uptime for our key business systems
- Driving adoption of automation of infrastructure management
- Building and maintaining monitoring systems to cover centralised logging and metrics
- OS Management. Updates and Patching of a variety of Windows and Linux based systems
- Backup systems management. Running tests of recovery process
- Working with third party suppliers on service delivery
- Key team member of the internal PINK IT team to deliver business projects
- Working with different business teams around compliance and budget planning
- Liaising with the global LVMH IT teams to share knowledge and experience of different technology
- Systems administration across a variety of Operating Systems (Essential)
- Primary or senior level responsibility for managing a complex technical landscape for a global business (Essential)
- Successful on-premise to cloud migrations (Desirable)
- Management of services on AWS, Azure or GCP
Competencies and skills
- Naturally inquisitive and adept at troubleshooting
- Development experience (inc Infrastructure as Code).
- Able to devise project plans and monitor progress to plan
- Advocate of automation for infrastructure management
- vSphere management/administration (Essential)
- Working with Azure, AWS or GCP (Essential)
- Writing code in one or more languages (Essential)
- Familiar with Prometheus for metrics (Desirable)
- Centralised log management with Filebeat, Logstash etc (Desirable)
- Using Git for source control. (Essential)
- Building deployment pipelines in systems such at Gitlab (Desirable)
- Windows Server Update Services WSUS - (Desirable)
A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.