MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Item Database Analyst will be responsible for the reorganization, process creation, and maintenance of Fresh's Engineering Resource Program (ERP). With strong data entry and reporting experience, this analyst will be owning the inventory process as well as increase efficiency and inventory knowledge throughout the organization to improve synchronization among the different departments.
- Streamline the existing item master database under the new standards defined by the Executive team.
- Conduct data cleansing to rid the system of old, unused, inaccurate or duplicative data.
- Master data creation process owner (Key contact for the marketing and packaging team for all SKU creation), acts as guardian / gatekeeper of item master data to ensure compliance with the master data template, to maintains consistency and alignment as changes and developments occur.
- Key contact for the project development team & packaging team during the launch phase of a new product by updating the item master following the development of the product.
- Ensure data integrity of the overall item master database.
- Publish monthly reporting for internal team to show the accuracy of the database and the efficiency of the processes followed to set up the item master database.
- Create and maintain proper documentation methodology for the purpose of code creation.
- Take initiative to develop and improve procedures and processes through research and documentation using plan-do-check-act continuous improvement methodology.
- Use the item master knowledge to take over the monitoring of inventory cleaning: discontinued, obsolete, expired and quality blocked items.
- Publish the destruction proposal for our regional DCs.
- Publish the inventory KPIs in S&OP presentation + Supply & Distribution monthly Dashboard (MOH & Destruction KPIs)
- Publish stock freshness alerts for our regional DCs.
- Take initiative on slow movers and inventory optimization: work with regional DCs to understand the way Fresh is stocked in picking area and full carton/pallet areas.
- 1-2 years of experience in database management or reporting in supply chain and distribution
- Advanced in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the worldwide supply chain and of flows (logistics, IT, communication)
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience with ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in both an independent and team environment.
- Knowledge of MRP software
- Prior experience with supply chain processes and procedures.
Based out of Fresh's Jersey City, NJ Office