Perform all activities regarding the Polishing phase, for Jewelry and Watches, respecting production efficiency objectives and Bulgari quality standards, as well as F&A requirements, Security and Safety procedures
- Perform the polishing phase, based on technical documentation, working cycles and procedures.
- Perform all technical activities related to polishing up to the final form: surface adaption, earrings closing adaptation, manual marking, sanding, trimming, grinding, cleaning, etc.
- Properly use all technical or manual tools supporting the polishing phase (welding device, deposit welding. oven....), avoiding gemology issue and respecting specific materials properties (gold, silver, plathinum, stainless steel, inert gases, sand, etc.).
- Perform specific self quality control accordingly to internal quality control procedures.
- Properly use supporting machines such as: welding laser, engraving laser, thermic ovens, automatic marking machine, surface machines, sandblasting ultrasonic washing machine, galvanic treatment, rhodium plating.
- Guarantee productivity target assigned (quantity, lead times, quality).
- Manage polishing phase's scrap and support precious material recovery according to the procedures.
- Suggest technical product/process improvements to Manufacturing, Quality and other departments.
- Implement the Lean principles to maintain and improve order in working place (5S-Lean).
- Respect Security and Safety rules (including use DPI) and communicate immediately not conformities.
- Support company for safety activities (fire prevention and first aids).
- Support inventory activities.
- For Industrialization Polisher: take part to the Industrialization of the polishing phase, defining, setting up and testing alternative solutions; participate to Failure and Defect analysis sessions (FMEA) and cost estimate process; contribute to technical documentation development.
- Knowledge of Product technical specifications
- Knowledge of handling tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of materials' chemical properties applied to the specific phase
- Attitude to technical polifunctionality
- Knowledge of all guidelines, procedures and regulations by international institutions and agreements (e.g. RJC, CoC)
- IT applications (Office)
- Operational Effectiveness
- Integrity & Trust
- Excellence Orientation
- Role Competences