3 months contract. Starting date : as soon as possible.
Development of the Woman Bijoux Pre-collection, Show Collection and Haute Couture Collection
- Material and components researches
- Analysis of the drawings under a feasibility point of view
- Launches of the prototypes of the collection and formalization of the launches with the suppliers
- Meeting with the suppliers to discuss the process and the techniques to realize the prototype
- Insertion in PLM of the launches done and forecast of the amount accordingly to process chosen
- Follow up of the budget and of the development through daily meetings from the suppliers' factory
- Check of the 3D provided by the suppliers and the raw material components and findings
- Creation of the file ‘PRI' with prices and constraints
- Quality control before sending the final collection and then of the Master and TDS
- Analysis of the production prices accordingly to the targets given
- Price negotiating for production cost
- Technical review meeting in Paris with Merchandising team and Designers and Quality team
- Review and update the Technical Guide for suppliers with sizes and standards
- Technical Review Edit and Discussion in deep with suppliers
- Archive and first Press Samples repetitions launches and follow up
- Bijoux test of usage launches and management
- Invoices follow up for development
- Check of prices invoiced for development and request of credit notes when needed
- PLM collection codifications
2+ years of experience in product development for accessories. A knowledge of Jewelry is a real plus.
Experience in dealing directly with suppliers and designers.
Able to work effectively for goals.
Results oriented : proactive, problem solving.
Proficient on information systems in general (Excel, PLM, ...).
Languages: Italian fluent, good knowledge of English, French is a plus.