The Junior Trade Marketing Manager provides support to the Trade Marketing Manager in the implementation of the Trade Marketing strategy in the Region (Agents). They are responsible for the daily coordination and operations in terms of Trade Marketing (animations and actions in the POS) from concept to final execution. He/she needs to ensure consistent and highly qualitative execution of the brand strategy within planned schedule for each country according the strategy.
Animations and Execution
Manages 360 execution of the events in Latin America and in particular of tailor-made temporary display and animations following Dior guidelines (approximately 140 animations a year representing approximately 600 points of sales)
- Along with Trade Marketing Manager and AM the trade plan per client in line with the global Trade Marketing strategy and commercial needs.
- Maximize customers' experience and sales efficiency by suggesting new concepts, processes or tools (traffic stopper, call to action, etc...)
- Certify that Execution Guide per Animation be very clear/easy to read and implement does not matter the size of Country or Client.
- Prepare complete presentations for clients (with tools, mechanics, rendering, promoters grooming) for validation.
- Deploy all the animation plans respecting brand image, deadline and budget.
- Liaise with merchandising the decorations, podiums and special animations that has soft merch.
- Manage local production for the animation (if was necessary).
- Monitor Budget for the local production and the re-invoice to the countries.
- Follow up with Retail Managers to ensure proper execution. Make any necessary adjustments if needed.
- Ensure that best practices are shared by communicating to the team regularly on key events and successful initiatives.
- Follow up on local strategy implemented
- Monitor the events from implementation to results
- Follow up on strategic actions (ex: sampling campaign)
- Ensure profitability analysis
- Guarantee qualitative pictures for each action
- Monthly reporting for Trade Marketing
- Survey competitors' activity and report key innovations.
Participate in the design and organization of special regional events and meetings (Sales Meeting, Beauty Consultant Seminar etc.)
Manages local warehouse inventory
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience in Trade marketing/ Marketing, Events.
- Marketing Bachelor or Master's degree
- Capacity to analyze and react quickly
- Excellent attention to details
- Hard worker, rigorous and strong organization skills
- Strong product knowledge and sensibility to luxury and beauty universes
- Good communicator - both verbal & written
- Excellent use of office tools (word, excel, power point)
- Strong operational skills
- Ability to adapt to different ways of working and to appreciate the cultural diversity of the Region
- Speaks fluently English and Spanish (French and Portuguese a strong plus)