The Junior Central Visual Merchandiser collaborates in the definition of the Visual Guidelines for the Product Universe.
He/she supports the development of the Visual Guidelines documents liaising with the Central Visual Merchandising Team, the Product Development Teams and Central Merchandising.
He/she implements the Visual Guidelines in the Retail/Wholesale network for the assigned area in coordination with the Regional Visual Merchandisers.
Analyzes competitive landscape, providing bimonthly reports/contributions to the Central Teams (Merchandising, Product Rooms, etc.).
- Contributes, together with Central Visual Merchandising & Design Director and liaising continuously with Product Rooms, to the definition of all the guidelines (seasonal and ad hoc) for the Product Universe for stores
- Coordinates and participates to the shooting of all Looks and Bars for each season during the Windows Book - ensuring enough looks are shot for necessary rotations and options with a focus on either mens or womens universe
- Provides solutions to the Central Visual Merchandising & Design Development Manager and the Central Visual Merchandising & Design Director to help animate new collection items
- Works with the Merchandising Coordinators to ensure Brand image consistency within the assigned markets, acting as a single point of contact
- Works on Visual Merchandising guidance and solutions based on sales needs that satisfy both business needs and Brand image
- Supports in the review of the layout of all opening plans and with Central Visual Merchandising Team and Regional Visual Merchandisers in their allocated Area to ensure stores are correctly zoned and participates in key image openings in allocated Area
- Implements the setup of all Showroom Product Presentations for Retail and Wholesale
- Set-up guidelines for all in store props in the assigned area
- Provides feedback during prototype stage on all modifications required for correct product presentation
- Works with Visual Merchandising Operations teams to create distribution of props and windows based on store tiering
- University degree in an Art or Business (i.e. marketing/fashion management)
- 3-4 years Visual Merchandising experience with a strong aesthetic sensitivity
- Preferable experience in Showroom assistance/ styling
- Strong Product Knowledge on RTW standards and styling
- Experience in Product presentations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and results orientation
- A flexible and dynamic team player
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and Photoshop (mandatory)
- Excellent English knowledge, any other language is a plus
- Availability to international mobility